- Boonah Golf Club is committed to safeguarding the privacy of the personal information you supply when joining a membership.
- Boonah Golf Club will use this personal information to process your membership application and will not be able to provide you a membership or access to facilities or services if you do not supply the required information.
- Boonah Golf Club may also use your personal information for related purposes or for direct marketing communications with you. If you wish not to receive marketing please contact the club to unsubscribe from this service.
- Once you have purchased a membership through our websites online joining process, your membership goes into a ‘pending approval’ status. Your membership is reviewed within 5 days and should everything be approved you will be sent confirmation shortly after. If your membership is declined then a full refund will be made back onto your debit / credit card.
- During the 5 day application process access to the golf course and Clubhouse facilities will be at the discretion of the Club Manager. For golf round bookings and Clubhouse functions, please contact the golf club on (07) 5463 1470
- Once your membership has been approved you will be issued with login privileges to our website and will have access to make social and competition bookings online.
- If your membership is accepted you will agree to the Club’s Policies and Rules and Regulations set out by the Club.
- Club Constitution
DIRECT DEBIT PAYMENTS
Direct Debit allows for an easy way to pay for your membership via a recurring payment schedule that is automatically collected from your credit/debit card.
- All memberships at Boonah Golf Club are on a 12 month contract
- Your fees include Capitation Fees to Golf Australia (registration, handicapping, insurance), golf link fee and mi club fee.
- Direct Debit instalments are only associated with Weekly and Monthly Memberships
- When signing up to a 12 month membership you are entering into an agreement that you agree to continue to make weekly or monthly direct debit payments for the duration of the 12 month period. Failure to adhere to this by way of insufficient funds located in your account for the purpose of direct debiting you will be considered an unfinancial member which may result in suspension or termination of your membership. You may still be liable for the remaining amount required up until the end of the contracted period of 12 months.
- All Membership cancellations must be made in writing to the Boonah Golf Club. In extreme circumstances the Club may determine that a membership can be terminated inside of the 12 month contracted period.
- If a direct debit payment declines then our Boonah Golf Club booking system immediately prohibits you from receiving complimentary rounds of golf, as per your membership entitlement. Management at Boonah Golf Club will also be notified by email each time your recurring membership payment happens to decline.
- Members do have the ability to pay for any outstanding fees that are in arrears, by going online to the Boonah Golf Club website and logging into their online profile account. Once your weekly or monthly direct debit fees have been paid up, the Online booking system will immediately send your membership status to ‘active’ and you will be entitled to resume your membership with the entitlement of complimentary rounds of golf. Management at Boonah Golf Club will also be notified via email that your membership is now up to date and financial.
The Boonah Golf Club likes to maintain a welcoming environment. We ask all members and visitors to respect our dress standards. Compliance with this Dress Standard is at the sole discretion of our Clubs management and staff.
- Clean, neat and tidy shorts, long pants, dresses, skirts, and shirts
- When playing golf, shoes or golf sandals must be enclosed, no metal spikes, boots, thongs or bare feet.
- Smart casual for the restaurant (Thongs not acceptable).