We are situated 1.5 hours north west of Brisbane, nestled just north of Somerset Dam.
A challenging 9 hole country course on undulating terrain, with great facilities and packages for the perfect country golf getaway.
Kilcoy Golf Course is rich in history dating back to 1964. With a warm and inviting clubhouse, a place where a friendly members call home.
Our club offers social rounds of golf to the public and members and is very popular destination for many social golf groups.
Our clubhouse bar is open from 10am - 3pm daily and our kitchen from 12pm, with a host of delicious menu options to choose from.
9 Holes Walking - $10pp
18 Holes Walking - $15pp
9 Holes Golf Cart Hire - $30
18 Holes Golf Cart Hire - $40
Monday - Vets
Tuesday - Ladies
Wednesday - Mens
Thursday - Ladies
Friday - Mixed
Saturday - Mens
Junior coaching clinics are held on Tuesday afternoons after school at no costing plenty of fun for the kids!
For more information contact Steve Bichel on (07) 54055705 (club house) 0497276852 (mobile) or turn up on a Tuesday afternoon to find out more.
Social Golf Groups
Social Golf Groups
- 12 or more players (including social golf clubs
- Includes golf and lunch
- Golf cart rental an additional $40
- Birthdays, Weddings, Reunions, Work Functions
Our space offers:
- Full serviced bar, self - catering modern kitchen, separate dining hall which adjoins the bar and club house, BBQ area, large deck overlooking the ranges, pool table, TV and DVD, Pokies
- Day Hire (bar area)- $50, Night Hire (bar area) - $50 plus $30 per hour after 8pm (minimum of two hours & dependent on number of staff required), Kitchen Hire – $50 (Kitchen to be left in an as is condition. Kitchen cleaning not included in Cleaning Fee), Cleaning Fee – $50, Special deal for members wishing to hire the club house, Prices available for catering on application.
Enquiries: 07 54055705
Click here for a host of great Accommodation providers in the Kilcoy area